Parenting Your Child & Adolescent with Screen Addiction (Livestream + Q&A)
In this workshop, parents will become more tech-wise, gain tips to create a healthy screen balance, and help protect their youth from the allure of screen addiction.
– The roadmap to success begins with YOU, their parent.
– The psych science of gaming & social media technology
– When should parents be concerned?
– Healthy screen balance to-do’s
– Sacred family time: Connection
– Clarify family values & boundaries
Speaker: Linda Aber is a Parent Coach at Chabad Lifeline Addiction Care Centre. She is an Attachment-Focused Parent Coach, Nurtured Heart Approach® Trainer, Theraplay® Group Specialist, HeartMath® Anxiety Reduction Practitioner, Family Life Educator and proud adoptive mother.
For over 25 years, Linda has been providing parent coaching, educational/support groups, social skills & emotional regulation groups for parents, youth & families living with ADHD, learning disabilities, mild autism, anxiety, oppositional defiance, and attachment disorders. Linda also presents teacher workshops at various Montreal schools and organizations.
Session Category : ParentCon2023 - Lunch & Learn